Deadline Friday 28th Oct, 5pm. Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org scroll down for CPM opportunity if in news feed
This is a Fixed term freelance contract to gather and collate evaluation data from across Pif-Paf’s practice.
Pif-Paf is a leading outdoor arts company creating top quality cross art-form work for festivals and events with leading partners around the UK. Based in Sheffield we are always developing a number of projects around physical, object and circus theatre. Full information is available at www.pif-paf.co.uk. The company consists of two Directors, a P/T Tour Manager and a team of brilliant freelancers.
We are looking for a dedicated and thorough freelancer with strong IT skills who enjoys talking to people to gather important data to help us evaluate our work using tools developed for the project.
This role could be combined with our other job post for Community Project Manager.
Responsible to – Co AD Pete Gunson
Fee (£1080, 9 @ £120) Time to be managed as part of role. Travel costs outside Sheffield will be covered
Gather qualitative and quantitative evaluation from community as part of our Cliffefield Light Walk project (Sheffield Jan/Feb 2023 )
Gather evaluation from audience for a sample of our Neighbourhood touring in Jan/Feb 2023 (South Yorkshire)
Same for a sample of our National touring UK wide over winter and summer 22/23
Collate and present this data as agreed with Pif-Paf
Organise the QR code links to audience surveys
* Attention to detail and reliability
* Flexibility and ability to use own initiative
* Own office facilities
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong communication skills for work with team and a confidence to engage strangers in conversation
* Good IT skills, especially spreadsheets and docs
* A commitment to increasing access to the arts
* Enthusiasm to develop and experiment with ever more engaging ways of evaluating our work
* Experience of evaluation
* Knowledge of UK Outdoor Arts sector
* Knowledge and experience of the arts sector
* Understanding of and experience in ACE audience jargon
* Further capabilities in data representation
Application deadline: Fri 28th Oct 5pm. Call to interview Tues 8th Nov
Interviews 21st or 22nd Nov
Role span Jan 2023 to July 2023